RESOURCESDecember 14, 2022 2023-01-22 13:54
Welcome to the We talk Europe resources page
Cultural awakening with parent-child games from We talk Europe
While having fun, discover the symbols of European countries, their flags and information that is as interesting as it is useful.
For who ? The new creations of We talk Europe are intended for children. These fun games help to discover Europe, its countries, its symbols and its cultural diversity. Thanks to them, enjoy good times together to laugh, learn and have fun, with family or friends!
Educational games enrich the skills, as well as the attention and analytical skills of each child. They also improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Through play, each child learns to follow the rules, while developing their concentration and mental agility. In addition, these edutainment activities sharpen their intelligence and improve their ability to think and reason.
Rules of the game: Each player chooses a pawn and places it on space 1. The youngest starts. Everyone rolls the die and moves forward the corresponding number of spaces. A 6 re-rolls the die.
As the game progresses, players come across squares with numbers of different colors:
– Black number: no impact.
– Red number: the player is entitled to an additional movement following the direction of the arrow, and stops when he reaches a blue number. The first to arrive at the square with the checkered flag (120) wins.
For 2 or more players
- The 12 most populous countries in the European Union: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal and Sweden;
- The 12 country codes: knowing the two-letter alphabetical codes is useful in everyday life (e.g. to recognize car plates and international website extensions) and school (these codes are used in statistics, graphs, maps, etc.);
- The 12 national flags: the flag is a main state symbol. It is always displayed during international events, such as sports competitions;
- The 12 beautiful capitals: Capitals are important cities in terms of population, political power and cultural value. Most are also popular tourist destinations.
Rules of the game: the goal of the game is to associate the 4 criteria of a country as quickly as possible. To do this, spin the wheel and place the criteria in the blue “arrow”.
LES 4 AMIS
The paper casserole “The 4 friends” is a game that effectively stimulates children’s thinking skills and memory. The story presents 4 little Europeans who get to know each other and share their passions during a vacation in Italy.
Rules of the game: a player gives a number between 1 and 10, then chooses one of the 4 numbers visible in the center of the casserole. Unfold the part of the chosen number and ask the question that appears.
These games are easy to download, print and assemble. Their rules are understandable and are even suitable for young children. So everyone can enjoy it! Leave your email address and I will send you the link to download the games.